Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Round 3, Take 2

So here's another try to start Round 3 of P90X. For the first time in my life I was finally able to drag myself out of bed to wokrout in the morning! Got up, downed a protein drink (whey mixed with water), waited about 15 minutes and dove into Chest & Back.

I did....OK. I'll need to find a few more calories, at least on resistance days, because I definitely started to run out of steam at the end. Sort of the same result as last time where I started getting a headache (not quite as bad this time), and felt a little whoozy afterwards (nothing a recovery drink didnt fix!). I skipped the last 3 moves as a precaution though (Diamonds, Back Flys, and Dive-bombers).

Here's to Day 1. Lets see if I can keep up this "work out in the morning" thing.

Oh, most recent stats:
205lbs, 22% fat. ugh.

No comments: