Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 6: Kenpo X, not really....

::correction::
Day 6: Kenpo X Softball.

Had softball yesterday, which doesnt quite fully replace Kenpo X, but will have to do. Whats more though, the field was about a 20 minute walk away from any subway station. So, tack on a nice 20 minute walk and well, good enough for me. My legs (really my calves and glutes) along with my back are still REALLY sore from Monday's workout.

By the way, my days are all out of wack right now due to the 2 day lay off. Its really like, day 8 or 9 by now. I'll also have to figure out a way to juggle volleyball AND softball soon. I may have to revisit this "working out in the morning" thing.

So, up next SHOULD be Chest & Back, but due to overly sore back, we shall go ahead with Shoulders & Arms (what it should be today anyway, I think...)

Doing better with the diet. Roughly 2500 calories yesterday, with about a 40/35/25 (protein/carb/fat) split.

No comments: