Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I've Tried...

::edit:: (i forgot about the 3-hour diet!)
So, I just got to thinking of all the various workout programs/gadgets and or diets that I've attempted in the past to lose weight or get healthy, and that have ultimately failed. Here's how the list rounds out.

Windsor Pilates
3-day Diet
Special K Diet
Some ab-belt thing (dont ask)
Walking from my office to Penn Station (roughly 20 blocks, 25 min)
Hydroxycut
3-hour diet

All have failed mostly due to lack of motivation/determination. All but P90X now. I'm not really sure why. Maybe because the results come relatively quickly. and its fun, for the most part. Almost under 200 pounds for the first time since college. just 1 little pound to go. hopefully i will get there soon, and you'll be sure to hear about it!

No comments: